Over 100 guests witnessed inauguration party of HKUSTAWA in October 2016.
HKUST Alumni Wine Association (HKUSTAWA) was founded by a group of wine enthusiasts in October 2016. Our vision is to promote wine culture and responsible drinking among alumni and current students*.
Since our inauguration, we have connected 300+ alumni over glasses of wines through our workshops and gatherings. Different styles of events have brought our members and friends fun time, thus created a HKUST's wine community for wine knowledge exchange or simply enjoyment with wine buddies.
We strive to bring members more benefits, from discounts on wines & spirits purchases, special offers at restaurants & bars, to promotional offers on wine events in town. The more wines you taste, the more you learn.
*Students must be over 18 years old in order to join our events or register as member.
The objectives of the HKUST Alumni Wine Association (HKUSTAWA) are:
1. to engage and connect alumni through wine appreciation activities;
2. to promote wine appreciation culture among alumni and students;
3. to promote the advancement of wine knowledge for work or for leisure;
4. to promote responsible drinking;
5. to collaborate with organizations and entities that support our mission.
Why Should You Join HKUSTAWA?
As HKUSTAWA members, you will be enjoying free of charge / at discounts:
。Wine Tasting Workshop
。Wine dinner/ Social events
。Discounts on wines/ spirits and wine accessories
。Discounts on food & beverage at bar & restaurants